Kid-Friendly Assistant Manager
Assistant manager for our Sandy Springs showroom. We sell unique boutique toys and baby gifts. We also a party center. You must be enthusiastic, high energy and focused. MUST love children!!! WE are trying to turn our small store into a destination. Must be able to entertain children and dance in the aisle if required. Retail experience is a must! Yes, we are open weekends and that includes WEEKENDS! Prefer bilingual. Competitive pay. Background check required.
The Toy Emporium is a very special children's place. We are proud to be the largest multicultural toy store in the South. Our store features timeless and trendy toys, a STEM Science Center, a "Special Needs" toys section, multicultural dolls from around the globe, children's literature, custom children's stationery, a doll spa and salon, baby gifts, and multicultural party supplies. We even host themed parties.
The Toy Emporium manager is outgoing, warm, intelligent and willing to ensure that the customer’s experience in the toy zone is comfortable and fun! The Toy Emporium manager is technologically savvy, knows the inventory and has the ability to locate an item for the customer at-a-glance. The Toy Emporium service manager is on time, courteous to staff and understands that teamwork equals success!
Retail experience is a must! Yes, we are open weekends and that includes WEEKENDS! Prefer bilingual. Competitive pay. Background check required.
- Keeping the work environment neat and clean.
- Ensuring that all products or merchandise are placed in their respective areas.
- Ensuring that all stock is replenished.
- Helping customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives.
- Participating in periodic team meetings.
- Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills.
- Being knowledgeable about the benefits and uses of each product.
- Communicating with managers regarding customer concerns.
- Greeting customers with a positive demeanor.
- Maintaining an enthusiastic and upbeat personality.
- Handling sales transactions, which may include operating cash registers.
- Providing honest and positive feedback to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers’ expectations.
The Toy Emporium is the largest multicultural toy store in the south. It is a very special children's place where parents and children can find:
- Multicultural dolls and toys from around the globe,
- A STEM Science Center,
- "Special Needs" toys,
- Multicultural children's literature,
- Fine children's stationery,
- A doll spa and salon,
- Baby gifts,
- Multicultural party supplies, and
- Themed parties.
To apply, please write: firstname.lastname@example.org