Educational Sales Representative
The Toy Emporium is a very special Children's Boutique and Gift Center with unique toys and books that teach, encourage imagination, and celebrate diversity. Our showroom features timeless and trendy toys; a STEM Science Center; a "Special Needs" toys section; children's literature; multicultural dolls from around the globe; custom children's stationery; baby gifts; and multicultural party supplies. We even host themed parties for children.
We are developing a new division to market educational and fundraising products to schools, daycares, and churches in the Atlanta area – we need 2 sales reps. Our Sales Representatives will be responsible for generating leads/sales and will play a pivotal role in our business model.
- Are you focused on customer service and dedicated to meeting your customers’ needs?
- Do you have one year of sales experience? Are you detail-oriented?
- Do you have great communication skills, an exceptional work ethic and enjoy winning?
- Do you have reliable transportation and a high school diploma/GED?
- Then we have a great job for you!
Rep tasks will include:
- Attending networking events
- Following up on warm leads and closing on new business.
- Cold calls
- Sending emails as needed and follow ups with potential clients, new, and current clients
- Your minimum goal is 10 new clients a month
- Job Incentives
- Flexible Hours
- Commission Based
- Bonuses (Hit your sales numbers, and you could be eligible for sales meeting in NY)
- Great earning potential
- Work from home (90%)
- Good at closing new business (Very Important)
- Good at prospecting potential clients (Very Important)
- Prior sales experience
- Degree in marketing (or working toward one) or related field preferred
- Excellent writing, proofreading and grammar skills
- People skills: Integrity
- Office and work from home experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knows how to move with a sense of urgency
- Pays attention to detail must have a laptop or tablet
- Has a desire to learn and grow
- Good at working in a team environment or working with little to no supervision*
- Must have transportation to see clients
- 21 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED; Prefer 2 Years College
- Proof of US citizenship, student/work visa, or current green card
- Ability to attend training as needed
- Resume and contact info for 3 academic/professional references who have known you for a min of one year
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Access to reliable transportation to reach customers
- Local candidates only, Atlanta, GA